As a paralegal, I help people understand and navigate through difficult processes.
I’m expert at processing complicated paperwork accurately and efficiently. Although only licensed accountants and lawyers can provide tax advice or legal opinions, I offer cost-effective, skillful solutions to the demanding tasks associated with personal, financial, and legal matters.
I can be available for a personal interview at any convenient time, and I can travel. Personal attention and confidentiality are assured.
Mailing address: Lisa Scott, 17 Diamond Ledge Road, Center Sandwich, New Hampshire 03227
Email address: Lisa@LisaScottNH.com Phone: 603-284-6884
I am a seasoned professional, with over 30 years' experience as a paralegal, helping people understand and resolve personal, financial, real estate and legal matters.
I enjoy helping people with tasks that may seem overwhelming - collecting important information, filing required forms, researching real estate records, organizing confusing paperwork, and meeting deadlines. I suggest I may be of use for helping with:
Individuals, Estates & Trusts
- Draft and organize documents
- Arrange transfer of assets into trusts
- Settle estate matters
- Complete, submit, and follow through
with application processes
Research & Solutions
- Researching deeds, financial records, continued care
- Gather and compile data for lawyers, accountants and
- Liaison with family members, accountants & lawyers - Evaluate data and analyze solutions.
Accounting & Businesses
- Gather, organize and present data
- Routine and complex accounting tasks
- Manage employee records and filings